Wednesday, January 21, 2009

80 and beyond

I moonkinned my way to 80 having a blast. Went resto for raiding. I'll be a chicken again when dual specs come out, don't worry.

I wanted a post to keep track of my prof progress sooooo:

I am currently 440 JC with the following rare cuts:

Rigid Autumn's Glow (16 Hit)
Brilliant Autumn's Glow (16 Int)
Dazzling Forest Emerald (8 Int, 3MP5)
Seer's Forest Emerald (8 Int, 8 Spi)
Bold Scarlet Ruby (16 str)
Fractured Scarlet Ruby (16 Armor Pen)
Subtle Scarlet Ruby (32 AP)
Accurate Monarch Topaz (8 Expertise, 8 Hit)
Glinting Monarch Topaz (8 Agi, 8 Hit)
Fierce Monarch Topaz (8 Haste, 8 Str)
Pristine Monarch Topaz (16 AP, 8 Hit)
Veiled Monarch Topaz (9 Spellpower, 8 Hit)
Sparkling Sky Sapphire (16 Spi)
Balanced Twilight Opal (16 AP, 12 Sta)

Metas
Austere Earthsiege Diamond (32 Sta, 2% increased armor)
Bracing Earthsiege Diamond (25 spellpower, 2% reduced threat)
Eternal Earthsiege Diamond (21 Def, 5% shield block)
Persistent Earthsiege Diamond (42 AP, 10% reduction in stun time)
Powerful Earthsiege Diamond (32 stam, 10% reduction in stun time)
Swift Skyflare Diamond (42 AP, minor run speed bonus)
Tireless Skyflare Diamond (25 spellpower, minor run speed bonus)

I am also 415 Enchanting and have all patterns up to that, no high end patterns yet.

No comments: