Monday, April 14, 2008

Welcome to class!

Hi-didly-ho neighbors.

This is going to be a blog about the coolest class and spec in the World of Warcraft Universe. Some have heard it lovingly described as Boomkin, OOMkin, Lazer Turkey, Space Chicken, and I'm sure a host of other delightful names. The spec I am referring to is of couse, the Balance Druid, the Moonkin.

Me: I have been playing wow since about two days after launch, with a brief hiatus of a few months when my computer decided to eat its own video card back in May of 07. Started playing on a pve server and had a few toons, none higher than my loving priest, who is sitting at level 68 still. Various others including a warlock, pally and druid made it into the 30-50 range. I switched servers at the nudging of my nephew who had moved to a pvp server with some friends and never looked back.

Ursine: Ursine is my freshly level 60 lazer turkey. :) I leveled him feral until I got ahold of some outlands greens on the AH at 58 and then made the switch and never looked back. Wrath cannon ftw!

So, I decided to start this blog becasue there aren't a lot of Boomer blogs out there, although the few that are are very high quality. (See my blog roll to check them out)

I plan to chronicle my travels from 60-70 and then hopefully my raiding after that. Hope you all enjoy.

1 comment:

Cameron Sorden said...

Awesome! Looking forward to reading.